Leadership and Training of Trainers for College and Career Readiness for All
Thursday, January 21st | 9 am – 10 am
Purpose: This virtual professional development is designed to build a state-wide collaborative effort to advocate college and career readiness for all. District and school leaders will be informed about available state-wide resources and strategies for improving student success. In addition to 14 College and Career Readiness Modules, the New Connecticut Comprehensive School Counseling Framework and student need assessments will be shared with the participants.
- Olcay Yavuz, Associate Professor, Educational Leadership & Policy Studies, Southern Connecticut State University
- Kimberly S. Traverso, State Education Consultant, CSDE, Office of Student Supports, The New CT School Counseling Framework
- Chris Soto, Director of Innovation & Partnerships, CSDE, CT CCR, CT FAFSA Challenge, and CBOs with on College Readiness
- Sharon Veatch, CSCA Board of Directors
- Laura Ehlinger, CSCA Board of Directors
Audience: School Superintendents, School Leaders, and Counselors
Registration closes January 20th. A link will be emailed to participants prior to the session.