Building Relationships that Support Connecticut Public Schools
Who We Are
The Connecticut Association of Public School Superintendents (CAPSS) is a statewide nonprofit educational administration organization whose membership includes Connecticut public school superintendents, assistant superintendents, central office administrative personnel, state department of education officials, and college and university professors.
CAPSS provides educational and administrative leadership on a state and national level; it researches, gathers, and disseminates data and information necessary for the management and operation of effective school systems; it monitors state and federal legislative activity and strives to influence positive laws and regulations affecting the education of Connecticut’s public school students.
CAPSS also provides personal support services for its members, and holds statewide conferences of interest to the educational community. It is a strong voice and staunch advocate of quality public school education.
Our mission is to lead the continuous improvement of public education for all students by advocating public policy and developing and supporting executive school leaders. In short, we are committed to making sure schools in Connecticut are all they can be for our children.
Our Partnership Program offers opportunities for companies, organizations and individuals to connect with our 350+ members throughout the year by offering:
- Access to CAPSS’ members.
- Sponsorship opportunities that build brand recognition and customer relationships.
- Advertising opportunities.
- Ability to gain insight into needs, concerns and issues of educational leaders in Connecticut.
- Opportunity to introduce products and services to our members for consideration.
- Brand awareness through recognition in weekly Leader’s Report, monthly Learner Centered newsletter and website.
CAPSS’ Business Partner Program is offered on an annual basis and is open to any business whose products and values align with our mission.
Our Program offers six levels of participation with varying benefits and costs.