A 3-part Series:
Session 1: December 6, 2018, 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Session 2: February 7, 2019, 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Session 3: April 11, 2019, 4:00pm - 7:00pm
CREC Central Building
111 Charter Oak Avenue
Hartford (Rooms 101 & 102)
Space is limited to 50 participants.
District Board of Education Chairs & Superintendents must attend together.
No Cost - Presented as a Service to the Members of CABE & CAPSS
Join Peg Portscheller as she facilitates the development of these crucial partnerships vital to effectively lead district and school transformation.
- Assessing Our Current Reality
- Establishing A Superintendent - Board Chair Partnership
- Reviewing Roles and Responsibilities in the "Here and Now"
- Identifying and Managing Conflict
- Determining and Telling Your Story
- Marketing Your District
- Advocating for Students and for Public Education
View/download the flyer