Under the general direction of the Principal, provide curriculum, supervision, administrative and instructional leadership to facilitate the educational development of all students and promote a healthy and safe school environment.
This role includes supervision of special education programming within the building.
- CT Certification for Intermediate Administration and Supervision, Endorsement 092.
- Strong Special Education background preferred.
- Previous experience in an administrative or supervisory position preferred.
- Strong curriculum background with in-depth knowledge of best practices, assessment techniques, and technology integration.
- Effective organizational and communication skills.
This is an eleven-month position in accordance with the Trumbull Administrators' Agreement.
Apply to www.trumbullps.org – choose Departments/Human Resources/Vacancies.