capss' innovation committee
IGNITE TALK PROPOSAL SUBMISSION FORM
Due: January 25, 2019
Please complete the form (see link below) if you are interested in presenting an Innovative Ignite Talk at the March 8 Igniting Innovation Conference.
All submissions should be submitted to Terry Carroll (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than January 25, 2019.
Presenters present 20 slides, which automatically advance every 15 seconds. The total time for an Ignite Talk is five minutes.
Ignite Talk Criteria Chart
- Have fun and be creative!
- Focus on a topic that illustrates an innovative program, initiative or practice in your district
- The program, initiative or practice can be emerging or well developed
- The topic should reflect an adaptive challenge or adaptive change
- The innovation should relate to preparing our students for the future
Updated selection timeline for the Ignite Talk presentations
- January 25 (Date Extended): Ignite Proposals Must Be Submitted to Terry Carroll at CAPSS to be considered
- February 1: Selected Ignite Talks notified
- February 20: Selected Ignite Talk Presenters submit their Ignite Talk Slide Presentation to Terry Carroll
- March 1: Finalize Ignite Talks by the beginning of March. Feedback provided to presenters by March 1