FROM SCHOOLS & DISTRICTS
- Community partnerships to develop networks, resources, and restorative practices and connection of internships to capstones.
- Policies to remove barriers associated with liability and transportation issues.
- Platforms that provide ongoing opportunities for input from students, families, and community members.
- Schedules, programs, and supports that are flexible and extend beyond conventional hours and calendars.
- Credits awarded for learning experiences such as internships and independent studies.
- Programs for middle school students that bridge their learning experiences and support transition to high school.
- Experiences that utilize student inquiry and critical thinking strategies to drive instruction, use digital resources, and create publications that celebrate schools.
- Commitment to advocating for themselves and future students in both the school and the community.
- Encouragement for peers to engage in opportunities as both learners and mentors.
- Commitment to participate in activities and programs that promote positive learning experiences for all students, including those in middle school.
- Willingness to participate in a range of educational experiences in school and beyond.