Raise the Bar
- Professional learning for educators will address readiness standards for college, career, and citizenship.
- The state and districts will develop rigorous classroom assessments (both formative and summative) that allow learners to demonstrate mastery of world-class standards.
- Schools will help students live and work in a global society by teaching them about other cultures (both within the U.S. and globally) as well as the history, geography, and languages of other cultures.
- Schools will provide technology and expect students to utilize it so they acquire the skills required to compete in a global economy.
- State standards will be approved for all content areas.