Make It Personal
- The state, districts and other entities will develop policies and resources to support anytime, anywhere learning, including ways to harness the power of technology to reach all learners anytime and anywhere.
- The state will review labor policies to ensure students have access to learning opportunities in a variety of organizations in order to pursue personalized learning pathways.
- Schools and districts will assess student mastery of standards and skills through a variety of authentic assessments. Students are offered choices among assessments.
- Schools and districts must organize systems and structures that create the conditions for student-centered learning that include student voice and choice.
- Schools and teachers should provide students a variety of learning opportunities inside and outside of school, including project-based and experiential education, peer learning, career technical education, internships, and apprenticeships. Out of school opportunities are intentionally designed to support mastery of standards.