Offer More Options
- State laws to support and encourage collaboration between districts will increase opportunities for students.
- Boards of Education will share resources and educate parents and students about learning opportunities in and around their communities.
- Expand enrollments at public schools of choice that have waiting lists. Research suggests that when students attend their first choice school they are more likely to succeed in high school and attend college.
- Revise and fully fund cost for school choice option.
- Make more flexible the current Department of Labor regulations and guidelines that are related to student internships and “on the job” learning experiences.