The Center for Convergent Thinking in Washington, DC, issued a report entitled Education Reimagined, which borrows heavily from CAPSS' NextEd: Next Steps report and focuses on, among other things, establishing a national network of districts that are working towards a transformation to mastery-based, personalized learning.
Read Chris Sturgis' blog about the role CAPSS is playing to help move mastery-based learning forward in CT as well as her posts on New Haven, Windsor Locks and Naugatuck Public Schools...
How should communities redesign high school education programs so that all graduates are prepared to be productive citizens in the 21s century?
- WedJun01 BIG SIX 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMCAPSS
- FriJun03 BOD & Executive Committee Mtgs 9:00 AM to 2:00 PMCAPSS
- MonJun06 CAPSS/ELP Internship Seminar and Mentor Thank You 3:30 PM to 5:00 PMCAPSS
- TueJun07 Early Career Superintendents 9:00 AM to 12:00 PMCAPSS
- TueJun07 UConn ELP 3:30 PM to 5:00 PMCAPSS
- ThuJun09 BIG SIX 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMCAPSS
- ThuJun09 HASA 12:00 PM to 2:00 PMHartford Club
- FriJun10 MSSA/SECASA 8:30 AM to 11:00 AMLEARN, 44 Hatchetts Hill Rd, Old Lyme
- FriJun10 LCSA 12:00 PM to 2:00 PMLaCupola, Bantam, CT
- FriJun10 SCASA 12:00 PM to 2:30 PMNew Haven CC, 160 Hartford Turnpike, Hamden
- MonJun13 Small Districts Comm 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMCAPSS
- WedJun15 P/T Supts Comm. 1:00 PM to 2:30 PMCAPSS
- FriJun17 WCSA 12:00 PM to 2:00 PMChuck's Steak House
- MonJun20 BIG SIX 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMCAPSS
- MonJun20 WWOCL 11:30 AM to 1:30 PMCAPSS
- WedJun22 EDLR Program Leadership Comm 9:30 AM to 12:30 PMCAPSS
- ThuJun23 BIG SIX 1:00 PM to 3:00 PMCAPSS
- WedJun29 Federal/Legisl Committee 2:00 PM to 3:30 PMCAPSS
- MonAug22 BOD EC Retreat 12:00 PM to 3:00 PMCAPSS