Highlights of CAPSS' legislative successes have been released in the Legislative Recap Report for 2016, now available on CAPSS' website.
The Center for Convergent Thinking in Washington, DC, issued a report entitled Education Reimagined, which borrows heavily from CAPSS' NextEd: Next Steps report and focuses on, among other things, establishing a national network of districts that are working towards a transformation to mastery-based, personalized learning.
Read Chris Sturgis' blog about the role CAPSS is playing to help move mastery-based learning forward in CT as well as her posts on New Haven, Windsor Locks and Naugatuck Public Schools...
- WedJun29 Federal/Legisl Committee 2:00 PM to 3:30 PMCAPSS
- WedAug17 UCONN Early Career Superintendents 9:00 AM to 12:00 PMCAPSS
- WedAug17 Advanced Leadership Skills for Superintendents 1:00 PM to 4:00 PMCAPSS
- MonAug22 Back to School w/the Commissioner 8:30 AM to 11:30 AMTBA
- MonAug22 BOD EC Retreat 12:00 PM to 3:00 PMCAPSS
- ThuSep01 Early Childhood Dev Comm 10:00 AM to 11:00 AMCAPSS
- FriSep02 BOD/EC Lunch 8:00 AM to 2:00 PMCAPSS
- MonSep12 Past Presidents Council 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMCAPSS
- TueSep13 UCONN Executive Leadership Program 3:30 PM to 6:30 PMCAPSS
- WedSep14 UCONN Early Career Superintendents 9:00 AM to 12:00 PMCAPSS
- WedSep14 Advanced Leadership Skills for Superintendents 1:00 PM to 4:00 PMCAPSS
- TueSep20 Technology Comm 9:30 AM to 11:00 AMCAPSS
- TueSep20 WWOCL 12:00 PM to 2:00 PMCAPSS
- ThuSep22 ETP Implementation Adv Comm 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMCAPSS
- FriSep23 EDLR 9:00 AM to 11:30 AMCAS